Thursday 6 September 2012

Fantastic Gents Hair Salon For Sale *

Reply to this ad by contacting Afzal on 07774840841 Fantastic hairdressing salon for sale on Market street Hyde. Currently trading as a gentlemens salon. This shop is all fitted out a ready to go. Also has great location opposite a Bargain booze and many other shops also has plenty of parking. This is great opportunity for someone to get there hands on a lovely little business that also has great potential for expansion and development . Needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Open to offers hi, I am training to become a qualified masseur and looking for some hands on experience. I will visit you at home with my oil, be robed or not up to you Ideally in the petersfield/bordon/guildford/petersfield area. I wont charge but fuel contributions would be welcome only thing I ask is you are clean and can provide a bed/couch and towels. I am offering a free 20min massage for men, women and couples. Longer than this or additional services can be discussed prior to the appointment or on the day. About myself - i am a tall handsome professional 31 years old looking gain extra expwrience. I am a bachelor of science in sports therapies and happy to relieve the stresses of everyday life As per gumtree rules not a sexual se rvice. Please email with a contact number and we can go from there. I am a masseuse and hairdresser give me a call for quotes and appointments. I specialize in coloring and cutting. I deliver relaxing massage. I think that head, back, neck and shoulder massage is particularly relaxing, but you can of course let me know your preferences and I can work with that. My times are pretty flexible, although I dont tend to work late evenings. I am happy to work days, early evenings and occ

0 comments:

Post a Comment