Tuesday 11 September 2012

Psychic Reading Clairvoyance Spell an Returning Love one +

Professor Imran International spiritual healer with many years experience I can tell you your problems and it’s solution and help you solve them Do you have the feeling that everything is going wrong in your life? Don’t hesitate to call the most acclaimed Medium, God gifted & well known for his competence & efficiency. Expert in all occult matters, even the most desperate cases. For immediate help in looking for love, family reunions, bringing back loved ones, lost friends, strengthen your marriage/relationship. strange illness, bad luck, bad spells (black magic), and protection. Stop unwanted relationships & bad dreams. I will help you with your career prospects & make your business centre attractive for customers. No matter what the problems is, the solution will come once you consult. 100% Guaranteed service and result. CALL 07931847649 Hello my name is Richard I am a 37 year old male. I am a fully qualified ITEC level 4 massage therapist. I am offering a full body massage to Ladies, Gents and Couples for only 30 per person. This can be from a Deep Tissue Sports massage to a Soft Touch Relaxing Massage. The Massage lasts between 45 mins and an hour. you can book a 90 minute massage too for just 40 I have a studio for you to visit or I can do out calls to your home or hotel room. Same day appointments available too. Hours of business: 9am till 9pm 7 days a week Also 4 Handed Massage with another male masseur available Please contact me on 07787977370 MOBILE SERVICE POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!! TEXTS WELCOME 079 399 46 275 &#

0 comments:

Post a Comment