Thursday 6 September 2012

QUALIFIED GAY MALE MASSAGE THERAPIST CENTRALLY LOCATED IN LEIGH JUST OFF THE A580, EAST LANCS ROAD -

Hi my names Phil and I’m a fully qualified and insured, gay male masseur centrally located in the North West, just off the A580 east Lancs road in Leigh. I’m very friendly and easy to get along with. I offer body massage to both men and women, from my comfortable and heated therapy room at my home.(see pic) I have over seven years experience and have built up a good number of regular customers over the years. Qualified to VCTC Level 3 diploma in, Body massage, Indian head massage and Hot stone massage. Massages can be tailored to your individual needs, whether it is a treat to yourself or more specific to target any aches or pains. Clean towels are used for each massage and a shower available too. My working hours are, 10am till 9pm, seven days a week though I am flexible with my hours. Please contact me at any time on 07825 957046 (no withheld numbers please) to discuss your Enjoy deeply restorative and revitalizing therapeutic massage that balances your energy. My healing hands will relax you, reduce stress and help boost your iner harmony. I offer a caring, intuitive full body massage. - Swedish Massage - Deep Tissue Massage - Lomi Lomi Massage - Sport Massage I`m 29yo,professional massage therapist. ITEC Qualified. Out calls anywhere in Oxford Working hours: 10am-9pm,7 days a week. To make your booking call: 07427 184 263 For both Ladies and Gents THIS IS NOT SEXUAL SERVICE Luxury Mink Individual Eyelash Extensions are individually applied to your natural lashes creating fabulous,

0 comments:

Post a Comment