Tuesday 31 July 2012

Treatment Room to rent -

newly decorated, treatment rooms in well-established Hair Extensions Outlet in the heart of Middlesbrough. Perfect for medical consultant or therapist wishing to work with “time pressured” City clients. Friendly environment, access to services. Just minutes walk from Hotel,Bus station and City.Flexible times to accommodate City hours. Contact Creative Hair on 01642=225463 Hello I am Justine, 22yo, Polish masseuse Im offering swedish, deep tissue, soft and relaxing massage or combination of its. The benefits of massage: relaxes muscle, relieves tension headaches, strengthens immune system, decreases depression, relieve stress. Im working in my private studio in Holloway rd with bathroom/shower, clean towels, candles, oils, relaxing music... For more info please phone me on 07428960761 I am only working on Sunday from 2 pm till 10 pm Justine x THIS IS NOT A SEXUAL SERVICE I am available for both genders! Shabana Mua manchester based professional makeup artist & Hair stylist :) I work with my clients to achieve Bridal, Nikah, Walima, Registry, Mehndi and Party Makeup looks. Creating simple yet flawless makeup to Heavy arabic eyes. Only the best products are used by me to create these looks. Competetive rates, please enquire For all Bookings & enquires please call me on 07522487165 Or hit my facebook page to see more work :) http://www.facebook.com/shabana.n.mua Other services offered: Fashion hair and makeup is available for other occasions including parties, catwalk, photo shoots, fashion shows, adve

0 comments:

Post a Comment