Saturday 28 July 2012

Relaxing Massage therapy in Bristol !

Relaxing, rejuvenating therapies including massage in Bristol. A mix of quality, sophistication and thought are combined to deliver a massage for total relaxation. Email: letssmile at hotmail co uk I am experienced and qualified to Itec level. My hours are 9am-7pm seven days a week. Thanks Sophia (this is not a sexual service) FULL BODY MASSAGE 35 UNHURRIED HOUR CHOICE OF OILS & TECHNIQUES. BOOK 07933445805 As per Gumtree: This advert is offered by a QUALIFIED masseur, late 30s, male (HND Holistic Therapies). It is not a sexual or sensual service. It is not a tantric or naturist advert. It is available to both sexes hy ladies i have an experience of threading and offer quality designs of Hena Tattoo and professional hand to mouth threading of Eyebrows, Upper lips, Chin, Forehead, Face etc. at very low prices. Eyebrows Threading: 5 Upper Lip Threading: 3 Chin + Upper-lip threading: 4 Full face threading (excluding eyebrows): 8 Hena Tattoo: starting from 5 u can contact for appointment ...anytime ... 07812132904 arooma Hello Ladies, Call me on 07872181395 and just ask for a youthful massage with magical hands. I have some special oils I bought on my visit to South East Asia which in combination with my long fingers and techniques will leave you in a blissful state. I offer the following: Foot Massag

0 comments:

Post a Comment