Sunday 29 July 2012

Holistic Massage in Wigan +

Halsa Healing Holistic Therapies provide relaxing and therapeutic massage choose a full body, back, neck & shoulders, hand & foot. De-stress, unwind, and take time out for yourself. Based at our Town Centre Location. Throughout August we are offering amazing discounts 15 Fridays Receive 30 minute treatment FREE Reiki Taster or Angel Card Reading. For details of all therapies please check out www.halsahealing.co.uk To book your appointment call 07779679877 PLEASE NOTE : This is NOT a Erotic or sexual service. Location : 1st Call Aesthetics 7a Wallgate Wigan WN1 1LD Hi, I purchased some packet hair and have already used some of it for clip ins. I would love to have the remainder of the hair weaved in ASAP so please could you contact me if you are able to do this. I live in Bristol and can drive. Call or text me on 07976 693 416. Thanks! Em I offer a very professional service, I am a certified masseuse and physical therapist Swedish style (do not use needles) My studio is located in the sports and health complex with a gym and shop organic products and sports supplements (discount for my customers) 141-153 Drummond Street NW1 2PB Arranging the visit is not necessary but I caot guarantee space. This servis has nothing to do with any kind of erotic/exual activity and please DO NOT even ask. Thank you prices lunch-time special, up to 30min - 20 (head n

0 comments:

Post a Comment