Friday 27 July 2012

Accurate reading with an experienced spiritual medium .

Looking for insight to whats going on around you? would like to contact loved ones who have passed? questions regarding relationships, career and future? Either one to one or telephone readings available. visit my website spiritcalls for more information regarding prices etc/ All one to ones recorded onto a cd for you to keep. I will travel throughout warwickshire and neighbouring counties, please use the contact form on my website Sometimes all a persoeed is relax. I offer excellent full body Swedish massage, which is great way to relaxation, relief from tension and tiredness. Calm atmosphere, light of candles and relaxing music will keep you away from all the problems. I provide my massage with pure natural aroma oil and my professional warm touch will revitalize you and remove your stress. Allow yourself a feeling of relief and relax, let flow of positive energy harmonise your body and soul. Price 40/1hour Text or call me pls 07930169166 ITEC qualified Men and women accepted It is not a sexual servis THE BEST TRADITIONAL THAI MASSAGE 1 HOUR ONLY 29 CALL FREE ON 0800 098 8786 TO BOOK OUR FEMALE Therapist. We offer Traditional Thai Massage as a mixed head-to-toe body treatment. It helps to relieve tension - especially when you have been on your feet all day long! It is recommended that you should have one and a half hours to get the full benefits from the Thai Massage treatment. The treatment will begin with pressure point massage for your whole body then t

0 comments:

Post a Comment