Saturday 28 July 2012

FULLY QUALIFIED GEL NAIL TECHNICIAN £17 !

**FULLY QUALIFIED GEL NAIL TECHNICIAN 17** For a limited time only I am offering gel nail extensions for 17 this includes french, glitter and colour. I am mobile so I can come to you if you stay in Edinburgh. Please let me know when you text/call/email that you seen my ad on gumtree! Danielle xx Eye Lash Extensions These lightweight eye lash extensions are individual, synthetic lashes, available in a variety of lengths and colours. Each one is bonded to a single, natural eyelash for fuller, longer lashes that will enhance and define your eyes whilst looking completely natural. They do not affect your natural lashes in any way. They will last for months with correct after-care. My clients choose to see me every 3 - 6 weeks and I charge from 7 for after-care. Your life does not have to stop because you have eye lashe extensions. You can work, exercise, swim, shower, apply make up and carry out your day to day activities without any problems. Waxing also available. Visit www.professionaleyesnorthwich.com for details or follow us on facebook Regain your confidence with a smile Have your teeth whitened in the comfort of your home laser teeth whitening system 6-10 shades brighter fully certified and insured Technician 70.00 only 3 x 15 min sessions So text me today on 07432603872 Model needed for balmein hair extensions on 20th august. I work for sean hana bristol and need a model who is interested in having hair extensions. This is an amaxing oppertunity as you will only need to pay for the hair as the application will be free. The hair

0 comments:

Post a Comment