Thursday 26 July 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp +

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! We at S K Botanicals know how hard it is to take time out for yourself. We are offering for the month of July and August our Deluxe Facial for 55 instead of 65 a saving of 10 and our Express Facial for 25 instead of 30. Don’t miss out and call or email today to book your appointment mentioning Gumtree offer. Also check out our website for all our other treatments www.skbotanicalclinic.com. Contact 0759 833 2420 Hi im shelley. Im a qualified mobile hair extensionist. I cover all around glasgow. I do pre bonded , micro rings , malaysian weave & the plaited weave. If you have any questions email or call me for more information. If use wanto see more pics go on my hair extension facebook , www.facebook.com/ShelleyMcGovernHairExtensionsX. Thanks girls <3 xox Hi my name is Mike, I am 24 years man qualified massage experience over two years i provide Swedish Body Massage available. The treatment duration is one hour offering total relaxation which includes a full body massage. 90 minute treatments are also available. I am available every day from 10:00 am till 10:00 pm For more information or to make a booking please contact me at 07831050902 &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment