Sunday 29 July 2012

Holistic Massage in Bow (E3) - next to Victoria Park *

Hello, I am ITEC qualified male masseur in Bow (E3). I am located next to Victoria Park. I provide a holistic massage service in a professional environment (e.g. private treatment room, bench, oils, etc.). The massage duration is 75 minutes - and the cost is 50.00 The nearest tube stations are Bethnal Green or Bow Road - with approximatley a 20 minute walk from either. Nearest Overground is Hackney Wick - with approximately a 15 minute walk. Please contact me by message, and do let me know if you need any other information. Cheers Polite Notice - This is not a sensual service. Hello, Thank you for viewing my ad today I am a mobile beauty therapist I offer: Manicures Pedicures Facials Tinting of eyelashes and eyebrows Make up Waxing I come to your home so there is no hassle for you Looking forward to hearing from you We have 3 rooms available to rent, near train station and busy local shopping centre in Livingston. Suitable as office, treatment / therapy or consultation rooms. Successfull tenant would be self employed. Rooms are newly decorated with comfortable reception area. For further information or to view, please find contact details below. HIGHLY TRAINED AND RECOMMENDED THERAPIST OFFERING A MOBILE SERVICE THROUGHOUT EDINBURGH AND EAST LOTHIAN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment