Wednesday 25 July 2012

Lash perfect individual eyelash extensions! -

I am doing lash perfect individual eyelash extensions today for 10! I have a few appointments remaining! *natural or more dramatic *last upto 12 weeks *cheap and easy to maintain *no mascara *practical *brilliant if going in holiday Inbox me SUMMER DEAL! 20% OFF the regular price! Swedish massage is a classical type of massage mainly used for relaxation or stress/pain/tension reduction and it includes legs, arms, stomach (women only), neck and back. The therapy improves the circulation and general health care. The emphasis is put on muscular condition as well as mood regulation. FULL BODY massage - 30 (1 hour) --> NOW 24! BACK massage - 15 (30 min) --> NOW 12! ANY COMBINATION, e.g. back + legs - 20 (35-45 min) --> NOW 16! During the treatment you are required to leave your underpants on and you are covered by towels so that only the part of body being massaged is uncovered. If you are interested in booking the appointment please send an email and provide your name and phone number, a reason for the treatment if any and when you would like to come. I will contact you ASAP. I am based on East Hunsbury (Northampton) and times of availa Hi ladies ! I am a qualified mobile hair extension techinician based in london offering several types of hair extension methods to suit your lifestyle. A little about me ? - I have been doing hair extensions for several years and only offer safe and healthy methods for the well being of your hair ! I offer hair extensions for both short hair and long hair ,whether you are looking for a change or would like some added volume to hair ..im your girl ! None of the methods i offer

0 comments:

Post a Comment