Friday 27 July 2012

Offical HD Brows, Semi Perm Lashes and Waxing Treatments ?

Girls if you book 3D Semi Perm Lashes and HDBrows for the same day then receive a 5 discount from the total !!! HD Brows are a 7 step technique to BETTER BROWS. I am fully qualified and trained to do the Official HD Brows, not some copy cat course. I use ALL official HDBrows products for this fabulous treatment. Patch Test required 24 hrs before appointment Cost 25 3D Semi Perm Lashes range from 40-90 depending on area and salon used. I offer this service using premium quality mink lashes for just 25. I am fully qualified, insured and a full member of the Guild of Beauty Therapists. I am based on the Old Swan / Wavertree Border and work from my gorgeous home based beauty room Book both treatments for the same day and save money! Only 45 for both treatments or 25 each Message me now girls as bookings are going fast with these amazing prices xxx Also Body Waxing , Underarms, Legs, Bikini, Toes, hi, im a fully qualified beauty therapist & nail technician launching my own beauty business offering a range of treatments listed below are some of my latest offers / deals summer savers- mani & pedi 16 minx fingers & toes 30 regular offers- lobe or cartilage piercing 10 mani, pedi & facial 25 luxury mani & pedi with a facial 30 princess pamper parties 8.50 a head with 20% off if booked for a weekday and 10%off if booked for a week end many more offers and deals so why not add me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/thebeauty.ofthelookingglass.3 Hi ladies, I am a fully qualified beauty therapist, I have

0 comments:

Post a Comment