Monday 30 July 2012

Half Price Tuesdays - Treatments from £3.50! +

Beauty And The Spa Offer A Range Of Treatments In Newcastle City Centre. We Also Operate Half Price Tuesdays, Where Any Treatment Booked For A Tuesday Treatment Time Will Be Half Price. Visit Our Website For A Full Treatment Menu: Www.beautyandthespa.co.uk Half Price Tuesdays Is For All Treatments Including Holistic Treatments. We Offer, Massage Treatments, Holistic Treatments, Beauty Treatments, Facials, Spray Tan, Manicures/pedicures, Wax Treatments And Many More. The Huge 50% Discount Makes Some Beauty Treatments As Low As 3.50! Contact Us On 07989259393 Or 07772990727 Address: Beauty And The Spa, 34B Pilgrim Street, Newcastle, NE1 6SE Opening Times: 8am - 10pm Hassle free I come to you!!! Hi my name is Sophie a qualified hairdresser from Brighton I am a junior stylist in a professional salon but am soon to be moved up to stylist. I have been hairdressing for 4 years. Cut 10 (with full head of highlights 7) Blow dry 7 Highlights (from) : T-bar 15 half head 20 full head 30 Tint from 20. (Please note prices above for colour are just one colour, if more colours required then it will be + 5 for each colour) DISCOUNT WITH DOUBLE BOOKINGS!!! most east Sussex / Sussex area covered. email or text me on: 07989073765 You decide what to wear during the treatment and I will provide towels to keep you warm. As this is your massage, give some thought to what you want from your treatment and let me know. Situated in Worcester, I am a welcoming, quali

0 comments:

Post a Comment