Thursday 26 July 2012

HD Brows Get Desired Look !!!!!! .

Mobile Technician – HD Brows are precision Threaded then permanent colour applied to brow for that Desired HD Look (with your colour choice to suit) this last 4-6 weeks for fair hair & 6-8 for brown or darker hair only 20 Please phone or email... Please ask questions by email if possible... Thanks ~ Hello Ladies, Call me on 07872181395 and just ask for a youthful massage with magical hands. I have some special oils I bought on my visit to South East Asia which in combination with my long fingers and techniques will leave you in a blissful state. I offer the following: Foot Massage Full Body Head Massage Back It is a flat rate of 40 pounds for one hour but I can offer you 50% discount on your first one, as I am sure you will ask for more. Late evening appointments also consider for those working 2 / 3rd shifts. Speak soon. Ray Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as

0 comments:

Post a Comment