Saturday 28 July 2012

For this week only massage special offer £20 +

I offer a full body massage costing 20.00 for 1 week only I use scented or non scented oils. you will find this massage very relaxing. to book an appointment please call me on: 07806257152 there are shower facilities available 22a Unicorn hill redditch B97 4qu this is a non sexual service Please no time wasters you either want an appointment or dont thanks From 9am until 7pm Healing and relaxing Reiki, and aromatherapy, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Concessions available. Hi my name is Adelaide and i am a fully qualified and insured female massage therapist I have been administering massage treatments for around a year and a half now. I perform my treatments in the comfort of my own home, I provide a professional standard and I also provide a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment . full swedish body massage ONLY 20 (60 mins) PRICE LIST: 1. Back = 10 (30 mins) 2. Neck, sholders & back = 12 (30 mins) 3. Neck, sholders, face & head = 12 (30 mins) 4. face, head & back = 12 (30 mins) 5. Neck, sholders, face, head & back = 15 (30 mins) 6. Feet & legs = 8 (15 mins) (Gift Vouchers are Now Available) Male & female form 18 to 80 are very welcome. BOOKINGS ONLY Opening Hours: Mon - Sat - 12.00pm to 6.30pm PARTYS: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!! COME ON GIRLS!!! Girls only relaxation massage night in - friday or saturday Tel.07813 815612 I’m a British qualified (ITEC/VTCT) and fully experienced male ther

0 comments:

Post a Comment