Sunday 29 July 2012

Wedding Photography Glasgow, www.photographybyanthony.co.uk ?

We are a Scottish based Photography Company with our office in Glasgow and we cover Central Scotland and surrounding areas. We Photograph Weddings, People, Landscapes and Fashion as well as Photo Restoration for Private And Commercial clients. We also shoot Photography Commissions for private clients who require elegant portraits, landscapes or original photo artwork prints for interiors. We have over ten years experience of Photographic Assignments that have taken us all over Scotland and we are equally at home in the Studio or on Location and cover all Photographic Assignments throughout Scotland. (Please see our website: www.photographybyanthony.co.uk) Hi I am professional male massage therapist . I work from my studio in bloomsbury wc1. I do Swedish Massage , Deep tissue and Sports Masssage , lomi lomi massage Also foot and face massage. My place is very central, warm and shower is available before and after. Man and women are welcome for a relaxing or invigorating massage treatment . Full-body massage 1h/ 55 I work every day from 8am - 10 pm Pax 07853648677 this is not a sexual service hi my name is milly and i am currently sitting my level two for hairdressing and i need a few models for cut and colours at a discounted rate, if you are interested would you please contact me on my mobile 07564595526 thanks. Beauty On The Move, Women And Girls Pamper Parties Staying in is the new going out! An Indulgence Beauty Pamper Party is ideal for any occasion, whether you fancy a girly get together, celebrating your height or just need some well deserved pampering from the luxury of your home, work, or a venue of your choice. Also the hos

0 comments:

Post a Comment