Thursday 26 July 2012

VOODOU HAIR Model wanted for free cut ?

Voodou hair model wanted for thurs 24th July in the morning time. Model must have thick hair and willing to go shoulder length or just above, will be putting a lot of layers in the hair. This is a really funky hairstyle. Perfect for thick hair. :) ladies contact me if u are interested. Davey 07767241152 ps.there will be no charge for this cut! Hi my name is Adelaide and i am a fully qualified and insured female massage therapist I have been administering massage treatments for around a year and a half now. I perform my treatments in the comfort of my own home, I provide a professional standard and I also provide a clean, comfortable and relaxing environment . full swedish body massage ONLY 20 (60 mins) PRICE LIST: 1. Back = 10 (30 mins) 2. Neck, sholders & back = 12 (30 mins) 3. Neck, sholders, face & head = 12 (30 mins) 4. face, head & back = 12 (30 mins) 5. Neck, sholders, face, head & back = 15 (30 mins) 6. Feet & legs = 8 (15 mins) (Gift Vouchers are Now Available) Male & female form 18 to 80 are very welcome. BOOKINGS ONLY Opening Hours: Mon - Sat - 12.00pm to 6.30pm PARTYS: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!! COME ON GIRLS!!! Girls only relaxation massage night in - friday or saturday Hello, We know that you are busy and tired. Come to relax to a truly professional and charming therapists. Our place is prepared for a high-class ladies and gentlemen. You can expect: * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage * deep tissue massage * soft massage&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment