Friday 27 July 2012

Holistic Massage in Bow (E3) - next to Victoria Park +

Hello, I am ITEC qualified male masseur in Bow (E3). I am located next to Victoria Park. I provide a holistic massage service in a professional environment (e.g. private treatment room, bench, oils, etc.). The massage duration is 75 minutes - and the cost is 50.00 The nearest tube stations are Bethnal Green or Bow Road - with approximatley a 20 minute walk from either. Nearest Overground is Hackney Wick - with approximately a 15 minute walk. Please contact me by message, and do let me know if you need any other information. Cheers Polite Notice - This is not a sensual service. Full body, Indian head and Thai foot massage, and aromatherapy, for men and women, at my home in Hawkhurst, or I can visit you (for an extra charge). Healing and relaxing, not sexual. Concessions available. Penelope Goodare, Dip. ITEC, Dip. ICM. Tip to Toe Nails & Beauty is based in Liberton, Edinburgh offering you the following fantastic offers! ***25% OFF ALL INDIVIDUAL TREATMENTS ALL THIS WEEK ENDS SUNDAY 29TH JULY*** Treatments Available to choose from include: • Manicure & Pedicure • Acrylic & Gel Nails • Shellac • Minx • Nail Art • Hollywood & Twinkle Toes • Waxing • Facials • Eyelash Extensions • Eyelash & Brow Tinting • St Tropez Taning • The Perfect Brow Th

0 comments:

Post a Comment