Monday 30 July 2012

Best Offer on Gumtree -

Amazing offer ,best on gumtree!!!!!!!!!: )))INDIVIDUAL SILK EYELASH EXTENSION ONLY FOR 35 full set + free mobile service anywhere in london zone 1-3 and for extra charge if more far. Hiya everyone my name is Beata and i am fully qualified and expierienced eyelash exensionist with more than three years exspirience . For more information or photos please check my website www.beataseyelashes.com If you always dream to have long,full eyelashes than i can offer you amazing beuty treatment "Eyelash extensions"Really save and painless procedure wich takes normally from 1 to 2 hours ,and i will be applying each silk lashe to you naturall one 1;1 . I am using only premium silk lashes with micro pours to hold glue longer and keep your extenions last for longer . I have big choice of sizes from very natural to glamour looks.You can choose any look without extra charge. Amound of lashes is 75 + per eye,i am always do them on all available naturals.Lashes last for 2-3 month with regular infi Hi, I am a qualified independent masseuse from Thailand. I offer you professional massage treatments to get rid of your tension and stress. You will be relaxed and refreshed. Full Body Thai Massage 1 hour/ 30 Full Body Oil Massage 1 hour/ 30 Swedish Massage 1 hour/ 30 Deep Tissue Massage 1 hour/ 30 Head, Back and Shoulder Oil Massage 30 mins/ 20 Appointment are available Monday - Friday from 10.30am - 18.00pm Frames Complex Belfast City Centre near Belfast Telegraph Hi there, I am fully qualified and experienced ( NVQ level 2) Beauty Therapist with over 12 years experience. I offer a variety of treatments in my relaxing and comfortable studio in Charminster. I am also qualified (ITEC/IIHHT) in

0 comments:

Post a Comment