Thursday 26 July 2012

Mobile Hair Extensionist Around Glasgow .

Hi im shelley. Im a qualified mobile hair extensionist. I cover all around glasgow. I do pre bonded , micro rings , malaysian weave & the plaited weave. If you have any questions email or call me for more information. If use wanto see more pics go on my hair extension facebook , www.facebook.com/ShelleyMcGovernHairExtensionsX. Thanks girls <3 xox We have 3 rooms available to rent, near train station and busy local shopping centre in Livingston. Suitable as office, treatment / therapy or consultation rooms. Successfull tenant would be self employed. Rooms are newly decorated with comfortable reception area. For further information or to view, please find contact details below. Male Masseur - Luxury Massage for Ladies and Gents, I have been massaging ladies and gents for many years and have many satisfied clients. My massage qualification combined with my experience enables me to provide the massage you are looking for – providing a wonderful sense of well being . Take time out to be pampered in the comfort of your own home at a time to suit. My service is very discrete and I cover Swindon and the surrounding area FOR ONE WEEK ONLY! Reflexology WAS 30 NOW 20 Aromatherapy WAS 35 NOW 25 Swedish Body Massage WAS 30 NOW 20 Indian Head Massage WAS 15 NOW 10 Hot Stone Massage WAS 40 NOW 30 5 taster treatments also available! Appointments available Wednesday 25th July and Friday 27th July at B Unique Hair Nails and Beauty Salon in Wolverhampton, 125 Ettingshall Road, WV2 2JP. Call 07716433152 or 01902 546583 to book your appointment! Tip to Toe Nails & Beauty is based in Liberton, Edinburgh offering you

0 comments:

Post a Comment