Friday 7 September 2012

Medical tools for cosmetic and beautifuell body *

-Foto yang - IPL+ RF -Liposuction- HS-530 V+ -CROY BODY - HS700 service guarantine, certyficat Contact details: mobile phone: 07775784663 Manchester and surrounding areas Professional, Reliable Service All Aspects of Tv Aerial, Satellite And CCTV Installs Covered Call for a free quote 0800 2 118 100 Hi Thanks for checking out my Gumtree ad! I am a fully HABIA approved extensionist. I am also fully insured for your piece of mind. I provide a mobile service so you can relax in the comfort of your own home whilst I create your dream look! The hair I use is 100% Indian Remy human hair. I myself have worn the exact hair I work with for over 4 years so I am confident when I say it is very high quality. PRICES: Full head 16" 150 Half head 16" 80 Full head 20" 180 Half head 20" 100 I now also offer hair feathers. Hair feathers can be styled just like normal hair. Curled, straightened and washed. If looked after correctly the feathers can last up to 4 months. They are perfect for wedding or special occasions or just to add a touch of glamour to your style! PRICES start from only 20 I am a fully qualified lecturer in massage. The coures is intended to teach both partys the corect techniques for a truly relaxing massage. This will take place in the comfort of your own home or my salon room, the choice is yours? You will recive a leaflet on the techniques so you are able to follow it at your lesure. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment