Sunday 2 September 2012

Relaxation Massage With Male 25 To Meet Your Needs!! -

Hello, my name is Steve aged 25 and i offer a quality massage of any kind. Please visit www.schealthandfitness.co.uk for more info on prices, pics etc. I work every day and all times are avaliable. This is both an in-house and mobile service. Fully insured and qualified. Gumtree Rules: This service is for both male and females and is a non sexual service. Happy Massaging and hear from you soon. Hello my name is Asha Enis, I am a full time NVQ Level 3 Fully qualified mobile Beautician covering all areas including London, Essex and Hertfordshire. I carry out a wide range of treatments including: All waxing including intimate waxing, massage, nails and more. I am currently doing great deals including: A Luxury Manicure and a Pedicure for 25 Full body massage including Swedish body massage, Aromatherapy massage and deep tissue massage for 30 Full leg wax and Hollywood/Brazilian/bikini line for 30 and many more..... Any question on more deals and treatment prices please do not to contact me on the above email given and I will be contact with you to arrange a booking. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon. :) Micro ring human remy hair extensions 18" - 175 or 20" 185 (other lengths available - just ask) I cover a lot of areas – contact me to see if I cover yours. Call me or email me for more info or to book. Steph – 07

0 comments:

Post a Comment