Monday 10 September 2012

Mobile beauty therapist in Norwich/Norfolk offering girls parties in the comfort of your own home -

Laura’s Little Ladies’ Parties All little ladies love to be pampered, so whether it’s nails, facials or any other combination of my girly treatments, I can put the party together for you. It may be a birthday, a sleep over or just an excuse for your little princess and her friends to have some pampering, I have the package to suit you. Parties can last between 2-3 hours depending on the number of little princesses and the treatments they would like to have. I tailor all my party packages to suit your little ladies personally, as every girl is an individual. Each guest will also receive a goody bag to take away with them. In addition I also bring along with me a box of fun dressing up things for the girls to play with during the party. I use various branded products in my treatments,but the main one is Barry M cosmetics which are fun, colorful and perfect for little princesses. Here is a breakdown of all Only this Saturday (8th of September) at City beach salon!!! Special Ieva`s Offer: Deep Cleanse Facial (with massage and mask) just 30 !!! To get Your appointment phone to the salon or reply to this advertisment. 0141 423 6611 Opening hours on Saturday 9.30am - 5.30pm Hair Beauty & Nails at City Beach 14 Nithsdale Road Pollokshields Glasgow G41 2AN Relax and recharge with a wonderful Ayurvedic massage.This beautiful treatment is done both in a chair and on a massage couch. You will love the candlelight and the wonderful warm massage oils which will help you unwind and relax. This

0 comments:

Post a Comment