Thursday 6 September 2012

Reduced! FAST TRACK, ACCREDITED BEAUTY & HOLISTIC COURSES .

Gel Nails-was 250.00,now 150.00 Sun, 23rd Sept Training includes: * Basic anatomy and physiology of nails * Contra-indications * Contra-actions * Nail disorders and diseases * Aftercare * Products and tools * Gel nail procedure * Maintenance /infills * Re-balancing / sculptured nails * Gel removal * Applying artificial tips* Gellux / Gelac / Gellish application* Problem solving Indian Head Massage-was 250.00,now 150.00, Mon, 24th Sept 1-1 Courses also available in your own home or salon For further details please pm or contact 07900821920/07774329217 or view www.beautytherapytrainer.co.uk www.facebook.com/beautytherapytrainer Please visit my website at www.starlightpersonalhairextensionist.co.uk I apply nano and micro ring hair extensions that do not require glue or thread so do not damage the hair. They are Remi 100% Human hair that lasts a long time. If you wish you can provide your own and I will than only charge for application which is 60. Otherwise visit my website for prices and information. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I am happy to help if I can Full set of acrylics inc coloured tips, gems from 10 in training and I qualify in October. I can be mobile, have appointments at my home and take party bookings REMY EXTENSIONS FROM 150 FOR A LIMITED PERIOD - USUAL PRICE 240!!! -Professional and Reliable Mobile Hairdresser -Salon Competitive Prices -Precision Cutting, Colouring and Remy Hair Extensions -Flexible Times between 9am and 9pm all week -8 Years Salon Experience -Worked for Harvey Nichols Urban Retreat Salon Manches

0 comments:

Post a Comment