Saturday 8 September 2012

MICKS MASSAGE.....I VISIT YOU !

MICKS MASSAGE PHONE OR E-MAIL FOR DETAILS NO FEES AS IM STILL LEARNING AND I NEED PEOPLE TO PRACTISE ON MY MASSAGES ARE BEST SUITED FOR LADIES AND COUPLES CALL NOW TO BOOK OR JUST A CHAT...... 07879 640 690 Fabulous Shellac & ManiQ by Young Nails Gel Polish Nails Only 30 (include removal old Gel Polish ) These revolutionary products are applied like a polish, wears flawlessly, lasts up to 14 days, has a high gloss shine and can be removed in minutes. Now you can say good-bye to chips, smudges, and drying time and say hello to Gel Polish Nail Colour! I am a fully qualified Nail Technician NVQ lvl 2,3. 12+years experience iail technology. In my work I use only high quality materials for nails and nail art. I carry out designs of any complexity can help you choose the form and length of nails, which you will arrange for one hundred percent and io case will you interfere in daily life. I always try to create an atmosphere of warmth and comfort, care about your comfort. Many of my clients have already become very dear to me. Treatments offered: -acrylic nails Hi i`m Selene, I am a fully qualified beauty therapist working from a taning salon in Northern Moor and offer treatments such as all Waxing including Hollywoods & Brazillians using Lycon hot wax which is virtually pain free. I also do Manicures, Pedicures and Jessica Geleration 2 week Manicure. Eye Brow shapes, Party lashes and Spray Tans using Xentan. I also do taning parties in the comfort of your own home. Please call me on 07971 413202 or check out my price list on facebook Miss Directions Hair Salon. CITY AND GUILDS CERTIFICATE in WEAVING & BONDING Professional Appli

0 comments:

Post a Comment