Monday 3 September 2012

Freelance make up artist /hair stylist /Henah or Mehndi expert( free make up trial) *

Hi, I am a freelance make up artist , Hairstylist and henah/ Mahndi expert. I can travel any where in London without any traveling charges. I can do your make up at the comfort of your own house. I use only high quality make up and follow hygiene standards really well. My prices are very reasonable but quality of work is very high. I offer free trial which last until the customer is completely satisfied with the look we are going to achieve. My services include. Bridal make up and hair style bride maids make up and hair style Prom make up Party make up Arabic make up and hair style fashion make up photo shoots please do not hasitate to call me for the price quote and more pictures . group discounts are available. Contact number : 07576255372 Hi I`m Andy, a massage therapist based in Ringwood and trained in Thailand. (Wat Po 165 hour Thai massage course) I learned Thai massage after receiving them on my trips to Thailand and loving its positive benefits. For the uninitiated its based on yoga and performed on the floor in loose fitting cotton clothing. Its aim is to work on the bodys energy lines (Sen) and to stretch and relax taut and tired muscles. Its a strong massage compared to Swedish but a great workout and strangely relaxing! I also practice Swedish and Lomi Lomi (Hawaian hot oil) and many of my clients have 2 hours.- One of Thai followed by an hour of Swedish/Lomi Lomi. My normal rates are 25.00 an hour or 45.00 for 2 if I`m mobile (10 miles radius of Bournemouth) further away can be negotiated for extra petrol costs) However if you can come to me I am currently offering 15.00 an hour for Thai (first time) to give people a chance to try th

0 comments:

Post a Comment