Saturday 1 September 2012

Shellac 14 day Manicure £17 -

CND Shellac is the original and only Power Polish service, empowering you the real woman, with 14+ days of superior color, no matter what life brings you. Set it and forget it. Practical and fearless. Improve your nails with an armor coat that says, Ands its only 17. In your own home or in my nail bar in Hungerford. Hello my names Victoria I am a Reiki and Cystal healer who is based in Sutton Coldfield. I also do angel cards and tarot readings for a very small fee. I am looking to give half price treatments for the months coming up to Christmas and will visit you in the comfort of your own home. I used to be an Teacher and have changed profession as I am looking to work to use my gifts to heal others. I have been healing now for the last 3 years and have ran my own Reiki practise in Didsbury which gave me a good grounding and helped me to establish myself within the healing community. I charge 20 per Crystal Healing session and 15 per Reiki session and these sessions usually last up to and hour. Love and light. Micro ring human remy hair extensions 18" - 175 or 20" 185 (other lengths available - just ask) I cover a lot of areas – contact me to see if I cover yours. Call me or email me for more info or to book. Steph – 07801995530 www.extendedangels.co.uk Hair at 613 is offering a colour deal for a limited time onlyu of a full head tint and a cut and blow dry for 19.00 please call 01484714877 for details, Experienced stylist and warm friendly atmosphere. Call for more details. Grab a bargain Hi Ladies, I have many years experience in African hair braiding (MICRO, INVISIBLE, SINGLE (INDIVIDUALS), KINKY TWIST, SENEGALESE TWIST, CORNROW, TREE BRAIDS). &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment