Monday 3 September 2012

LOVELY MASSAGE, OUTCALL SW, SE, CENTRAL LONDON, AVAILABLE EVERY DAY 10am-8pm, TRISHA on 07428349506 -

Hi guys, thank you for visiting my ad. I am providing massage service in comfort of your home or hotel room. Outcall only, I havent a place for incall. I am ITEC certificated massage therapist. Young tall slim blonde girl from europe. Try come to heaven under my hands :) Contact me on my mobile number please. Texts are better for me because I travel a lot :) Looking forward to meet you, Trisha x I am a ITEC certificated massage therapist My service is for both gender, men and women welcome I do not offer sexual services Injury identification and assessment. Remedial massage. Home advice Injury prevention. Is your recovery from injury slow, you may need help to stimulate the healing process. Breakdown of scar tissue and adhesions, giving improved elasticity and flexibility, increasing range of movement. Treatment of a wide range of conditions which may be restricting activity. Qualified and experienced Sports Injury Therapist. I am also happy to visit you at home. Light, airy and spacious front room in private house in the Chorlton area. Front door access and Wi-Fi available. Negotiable rates and hours. Contact: Sharon 07960 135528 Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from top to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. I`m ITEC Qualified profe

0 comments:

Post a Comment