Saturday 1 September 2012

Hair Extensions Technician,Olton,Sheldon,Yardley,Chelmsley wood,Pre-bonded fusion,micro-ring.Weft !

Hair Extensions B92,B26,B25,B37 Olton, Yardley, Sheldon, Marston Green, Chelmsley Wood – I am a mobile, experienced Hair Extensions technician, I can offer you a professional, friendly service with follow up aftercare. I am also available via email or phone if you need impartial advice . I am offering Pre-bonded (keratin fusion bonds) Hair Extensions in Olton, Yardley, Sheldon, Marston Green, Chelmsley Wood 199 for 16 inch Hair Extensions - 215 for 18 inch Hair Extensions - 265 for 20-22 inch Hair Extensions - . Please note the quality of my hair is used in reputable salons nationwide. I use quality human Indian Remy as opposed to (over processed) Chinese remy. I am fully insured, trained, qualified and experienced covering Olton, Yardley, Sheldon, Marston Green, Chelmsley Wood Supply and Fitting PREBOND FUSION (keratin bonds) Hair Extensions in Olton, Yardley, S Are You Looking For The Ultimate Relaxation Experience? Feel Your Stress And Tension Melt Away With My Professional Massage OUTCALLS ONLY I Am A Fully UK ITEC Qualified Massage Therapist. I Am Available For Out Calls Only In London AND SUROUNDING AREAS I Offer Soft Tissue Deep Tissue Swedish Massage And Full Body Massage I Am 28 Years Old Tall Slim And Friendly Out Calls I CAN Only DO 90 Mins 70 AND 2 HOURS 90 GIVE YOURSELF A BREAK RELAX AND LET GO OF ALL YOUR WORRIES Please Do Not Hesitate To Contact LILY &

0 comments:

Post a Comment