Sunday 2 September 2012

Gel nails from £5 models required! Dukinfield area *

Newly qualified nail technician offers full set of gel and glitter tips nails from only 5, as still learning! are you brave enough? Limited time only Mobile service also available at a small charge. Please click on the link below and inbox me for further information or to make an appointment. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nels-Nails-Acrylic-and-Gel-/264098367031974 As I have just qualified,I need lots of practice,therefore need models. We are based in Dukinfield,close to Asda. Please like our page and thanks for Looking! Offers the most creative and luxurious makeover for your special day. My goals as a freelance make up artist is to pamper you and enhance your individual image in the biggest day of your life. I have valuable experience based in the Beauty Academy where I specialized in bridal make up, fashion, model portfolio, event, commercial advertising, make up lesson, makeovers. I only use the highest quality professional cosmetic which are excellent for all skin types which will make you look fantastic, both in photos an in real life. Your make up will feel light and last through the day and evening. I guarantee a friendly and professional service with great deals. Would you like to look glamorous please call me for further details. More offers in my Studio Visage (individual lash extension, facials, nails, and many many more) Sylwia 07731176265 Enjoy either a deeply relaxing Full-Body Massage or Swedish Massage designed to release tension from top to toe ... soothing tight muscles, letting go of accumulated stress or tension and gently improving circulation. This delicious massage experience encourages the body to deeply relax and replenish whilst restoring calmness and wellbeing. You’ll be floating out on a cloud. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment