Friday 31 August 2012

20% off all colouring services level 3 mobile hairdresser -

Get 20% off until the 30th September off all colouring services, I am level 3 mobile and cover Leeds areas! To get 20% off just quote 20% off when emailing, phoning or texting , to receive your 20% off, highlights, full head colouring, colour correction, and also extensions for a limited time only I also do other aspects of hairdressing and could do discount on group booking! Thanks jess Get 20% off until the 30th September off all colouring services, I am level 3 mobile and cover Leeds areas! To get 20% off just quote 20% off when emailing, phoning or texting , to receive your 20% off, highlights, full head colouring, colour correction, and also extensions for a limited time only I also do other aspects of hairdressing and could do discount on group booking! Thanks jess Hi , I am Yogo.39 years old ,and grew up in Japan and China.I have proven myself as an educated, attentive,caring and friendly international professional . I am a qualified hairdresser ,beautician and masseuse with 10 years experience. and I am a qualified nurse from a top Chinese Medicine College in China. Please call me for the full details and website add(take a look at all the things I can do for you ) . Yogo: 07427 644 569 Massages I offer : *Deep tissue massage *Sport massage *Chinese Tui Na massage *Japanese full body VIP massage You pay only for the time I spend for you : Private PA : 30 / hour (8am-6pm) In call massage :50/hour Out call massage:80/hour Have a beautiful day! looking forward to meet you soon ! Qualified at TASM . This is not a sex service. Mobile Spray taning from the comfort of your own home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment