Thursday 30 August 2012

Pamper Parties - Amazing Price - Amazing Service .

Highly trained and recommended team of therapists offering fantastic prices on ladies pamper day treatments - Package Includes THREE of the following treatments for only 45pp- Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage Indian Head Massage Reflexology Pure Fiji Facial Pedicure Manicure Hopi Ear Candle Treatment Eyelash and Eyebrow Tint Back Scrub and Moisture Package Thai Hand and Foot Massage Make Up Treatment Minimum ladies 4 and max 25 :) - FREE BOTTLE BUBBLY PER 5 PEOPLE !!! We cover Edinburgh, Lothians and Fife. For any information about our parties or treatments or to book in for your party please get in touch via phone or email :) *both gend I have run an existential/cbt psychotherapy practice for over 7 years in Brighton, I previously worked for MIND the mental health charity as a volunteer counsellor for over 7 years. I trained in existential psychotherapy and have since completed courses in CBT at the Stress Management Center at the London Psychological Society in post traumatic stress, I also possess a certificate and advanced certificate in CBT techniques and my supervisor is UKCP member and trains CBT. The kind of problems I work with are around relationships, or alcohol and drug abuse, and anxiety and stress, and depression. I have worked with a number of clients who have bi polar. I cover Brighton and Le

0 comments:

Post a Comment