Friday 31 August 2012

Relaxing , soft touch , swedish massage with professional masseuse !

Everybody says they are the best in their profesion so I will not say that but I would like to give you a chance to try one of my amazing massage. I really like what I do and I put into my whole soul. Whatever it is, classic, swedish, sport, relaxing massage and remedy for pains, stress, tensions or just for boring day... My studio is new, close to City Center, in quiet area. Inside I provide shower facilities, clean towels, relaxing music, candels, best kind of oils and relax... Only relax with... Please feel free to call and text. I have shower facilities. Free praking space. Ladies and gents welcome. It is not a sexual service Hi ladies I am fully qualified beautician and doing a treatments in the comfort of your own home. Spray tan, HD brows ,waxing,threading,Minx,Shellac,manicure,pedicure,party lashes, Sami permanent lash ext.pls txt/phone sue to book ur app 07827292062. I am covering all areas Strictly non-sexual service. September Prices plus free upgrade to aromatherapy pre-blend high quality oils! 30 minute 25 45 minute 30 60 minute 40 90 minute 55 I work from home in Sittingbourne with plenty of parking in a peaceful location, although I also do some mobile appointments in the local surrounding areas for an additional cost so please ask when calling. The treatments can be tailored for what you need such as relaxation to pamper yourself or more focused on rehabilitating a training injury getting you back to your best for example. Please leave a message if I cant answer the phone and I will always call back as soon as I

0 comments:

Post a Comment