Sunday 26 August 2012

Tranquil Massage Therapy ?

Welcome to Tranquil Massage Therapy I provide a professional full body oil massage service which is both incall and outcall .I can travel to you if you live in London zones 1-4, or you can visit me at my professional massage room in earls court 5min walk from the station. I am a 24yr old black masseuse with over 5 years experience in massage, this is a genuine reliable friendly service tailor made to your needs. Full Body Massage Treatments: Swedish Deep Tissue Relaxing/Therapeutic Available 7 days a week 11am-11pm (incall) 11am-9pm(outcall) INCALL Rates: 40 for 30mins 50 for 60mins 60 for 90mins OUTCALL Rates: 50 for 60mins 60 for 90mins Incall Location is Earls Court 5min walk from the tube station Shower facilities, relaxing music, fresh towels and massage table is within the massage room  My soothing hands can help reduce stress and ease aches and pains. I offer an unhurried stress relieving swedish massage, pampering aromatherapy massage or energizing sports massage. I am a fully qualified (CIBT) and experienced, friendly, mature lady therapist offering an holistic massage to both ladies and gentlemen. Please phone 07903 142312 (no withheld numbers or texts) and NO sales calls. My comfortable therapy room is in Farnborough, Hampshire, close to the Berkshire/Surrey border, within easy reach of Reading and Guildford and just 7 min from M3J4. This is not a sexual service TRAINING COURSES ONE TO ONE BASIS!!!!!! COURSES WILL BE HELD IN KRE8 HAIR SALON 53 BALDERTON GATE, NEWARK, NG24 1UE PLEASE RING TRA

0 comments:

Post a Comment