Thursday 30 August 2012

Excellent Relaxing Massage ?

I am a qualified therapists and I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. The ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced female masseuse based in Sutton and I have been providing massage for the past 7 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep tissue massage - S Thur 13th September Dunsilly Hotel Co. Antrim 7:30pm Start 10 pay at the door Fiona will demonstrate a unique form of mediumship with the aid of flowers, this is known as Flower Sentience, whereby our loved ones from the spirit world will impress their energy on to a chosen flower so that their message can be passed on to their relative or friend l...eft behind here in the physical world. These beautiful flowers touched by spirit are then given to the recipient. Fiona feels it joy and a privilege to work with those in the spirit world so together with this and her down to earth approach this event will surely prove to be an uplifting experience. Please be advised that it is not possible for everyone to receive a message, however, it is hoped that comfort will be found from the messages tha

0 comments:

Post a Comment