Friday 24 August 2012

AMAZING MONTHLY OFFER!!!!! -

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! Shellac Fingers or Toes: 10 Rockstar Fingers or Toes: 10 Acrylic or Gel Nail Extensions: 15 (gems/bows/flowers extra) Full Set Individual Eyelash Extensions: 25 Express Cluster Eyelashes: 10 Spray Tan: 15 Waxing - Buy 2 Areas get 3rd Free. Appointments filling fast so dont be disappointed. Girls what a offer for the weekend normally 19 for a big blowdry and curls but this weekend ive having a madness sale and its only 7 The salon is located just 5 mins from Buchanan bus station other great offers : Cut and Colour Only 30 Inc full head of highlights contact us on 07940012537 or I offer Swedish, Deep tissue and Holistic massage, Reflexology and Energy healing treatments to many areas of Hertfordshire, including Kings Langley, Watford, Hemel Hempsted, Apsley, St Albans, Bushey, Elstree and more. I can travel to you or I can work from Kings Langley. I have been massaging for over 10 Years, I am qualified and insured To book your massage contact Roxana on: 07762351688 Available 830am to 9pm ((((Please note this is genuine massage Not a sexual service))) BODY / INFA RED HEAT MASSAGER, VARIABLE SPEED SETTINGS INFA RED HEAT LAMPS, PULSE VIBRATION, PAIN RELIEF, BODY FAT BURNER, AS NEW 30, TEL - 07930680140 Hi there, I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. I offer: &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment