Monday 27 August 2012

New & Affordable massage in your area (outdoor only) +

Hi my name is Sam I am a professional certified masseur, have three years of experience in Full body massage, head massage, back massage, shoulder massage. My hand and fingers works like an angle and give a smooth and soothing massage and make you free from pain and daily life stress. This service is for females only Please text me or call me at 07401783992 I can be come at your home, park, office, hotel or any place where you like to have my services. Rgds Sam Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! Satin smooth wax pot. Comes with pot of sensitive hot wax. 4mths old and in good condition. Working order. No longer required. Looking 15 As a new masseuse based in the Ormskirk area, I am trying to build my business from scratch and I feel the best way to do that is by word of mouth. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment