Friday 24 August 2012

Professional Brazilian Keratin treatment ?

BEAUTIFUL BRAZILIAN KERATIN I am a trainee midwife who is also trained and experienced in doing Brazilian Keratin hair treatment. I live in West London and am more than happy to do home visits or have you come around to my home for the treatment. And more than happy to do a few treatments for groups of friends..my clients sometimes enjoy this while having a girly glass of wine and chat! My fee ranges from 70 to 100 usually, unless if extremely long or a lot of hair then I will charge a little more (I can give you an exact price if you email me a photo of your hair) I use a great Keratin professional only product which abides to EU standards. The treatment lasts for about 3 months and gradually washes out. It will not leave your hair poker straight but lovely, healthy, shiny, frizz free and vey manageable. If you have any further questions or wish to make a booking, please ring or text me on 07807750997. Kindly, If you need your hair done, i can cainrow, single braid, weave-in tracks and wash and set. Im mobile so give me a ring if you need your hair done in Leeds area, there is a call out fee in leeds or west yorkshire area. Student discount available on certain hair styles. add on facebook: Team iiCreate Welcome ;-) Enjoy my friendly personality, my soft and magical hands an great atmosphere i will create. You know that you deserve to pamper yourself and what is the better way then get a luxury massage. This is the best way to get rid of stress and relax all your body ;-) I offer * Swedish massage * relaxing massage * classic massage * deep tissue massage &

0 comments:

Post a Comment