Wednesday 29 August 2012

Gentle and relaxing massage by female masseuse ?

I am 27 yeras old female who has good experience in massage therapy. I really enjoy my work because I can give people what they need the most in this busy world - relax... I offer wide range of massages, simply give me a call or text. I have quiet, nice, modern studio with candels, nice music, clean towels, good oils.... Ana I have shower facilities. Free praking space. I have SMOT diploma. Ladies and gents welcome. It is not a sexual service. Qualified (Itec diploma in sports massage) male offers visiting massage service for men, women, and couples Let me soothe away the stress of life with a one hour deep tissue massage Experienced, clean and discreet service. 0756 116 6972 This is not a sexual service Shellac manicure- 6 GBP Shellac pedicire- 10 GBP Gelish Magneto manicure- 15 GBP Gelish Magneto pedicure- 18 GBP BeautyChoices (gel polish) manicure- 12 GBP BeautyChoices (gel polish) pedicure- 15 GBP Gel nail extensions- from 20 GBP Gel nail overlay - 18 GBP Gel toes overlay- 18 GBP Ear piercing - Lobe- 1 ear- 5GBP Bouth ears -10 GBP Helix-12 GBP Industrial- 20GBP Forward Helix -15 GBP Anti tragus-15GBP Tragus- 18 GBP

0 comments:

Post a Comment