Friday 24 August 2012

Hairdressing scissors TRI !

Hairdressing scissors make- tri colour-red excellent condition only used twice, also get the case with them text or call me on 07967157012 25. 0.n.0 Hi there, If your fed up wasting time and money on treatments that have not worked? then come and try a treatment with me and you will feel the improvements. I take pride and care about my clients and my aim is to free you of those dull aches and pains that really get you down. I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range of movement and flexibility, reduce pain and increase mobility. REFLEXOLOGY which is the practice of applying Hello! I offer You excellent opportunity for relaxation your body by massage treatment. Your musles need to ged rid of toxins and waste products to be soft and elastic. Every day stress causes harm to your mind and body. it is time to change it! Treatments I do: relaxing massage, swedish massage, deep tissue massage, aromatherapy. I perform also with male massage therapist 4 hands treatment, unique form of therapy with superb effects! I am qualified massage therapist. Cal

0 comments:

Post a Comment