Tuesday 28 August 2012

***massage available massage me*** +

.hiya this is a service were you can massage me i do charge learn how to massage great for mind body and soul!... ~~massage me~~ ....... my number is 07826486294 please call me when you can:) deep Swedish massage and massage me very luxury massage indulge your senses xx also have a4hand massage which is amazing ...with my male partner :) Microbond/MicroRing Hair Extension 179 including Hair and Fitting Just Fitting also available from 65 Lasts upto 5 months, easy to maintain Takes 2.5 hours to fit Aftercare leaflet provided Based in Bramhall, available mobile. Including Liverpool, Cheshire Blackpool and general NorthWest Appointments available Mon-Sat 10am-9pm MICROWEFT ALSO AVAILABLE 15 Per Track Facebook account available so you can see more of my Before and After Pictures, and read reviews about the Hair I have done SPRAY TANS 10 Mobile 20 Various lotions, from light tan to deep dark tan Lucy 07762 536326 0161 317 7338 Before and after photos available on request I am a young qualified oriental masseuse with very good experience and holding an Itec Cmc certificate. I enjoy providing massage for people and my aim is to make you feel relaxed and happy with smile on your face when you leave Guaranteed satisfaction. I have a quiet and very clean treatment studio with shower just off Chiswick High Road in West London. a short walk from underground stations and 1min walk to the bus stop 190 266 237 267 391 H91 and 27. parking just outside the door. Massage is 40 for 60 minut

0 comments:

Post a Comment