Friday 24 August 2012

FREE PROFESSIONAL HAIR EXTENSIONS! you just pay for the fitting M.G.P.H.E 19 years exp +

Hi I am able to offer this amazing deal for the next week or so, i am giving away 100% human hair top quality (retails at 80 pounds+). and you can have as many colours as you would like! All im charging for is the fitting. I offer all methods one of which will suit every budget! I am a G.P.H.E member and have been doing these for 20 years now so you are in safe hands! As an added extra you will also recieve one free maintenance session a couple of months after the fitting so how can you beat that! You can see my results at www.glamourpussbeauty.zoomshare.com Call me on 07876134008 or email for details its on a first come first served basis so hurry while my stocks last! You are about to experience THE BEST FULL BODY MASSAGE...that you ever could asked:) Years of experience, professionall qualifications and warm approach to clients.... We offer soft, medium and deep tissue swedish massage, as well as sports massage. It can be customised to suit your personal requirements. I`m highly skilled and profesionall but cheerful and friendly at the same time. I do provide the highest quality massages in a relaxed environment with soft music and candle light. Once you come , you’ll leave and get back again!;) My place is clean, warm, cosy and decorated to a high standard with shower facilities and fresh towels. Easy to get to, Ealing Broadway (District/Central) and tube station with free and secure street parking. Prices are as follows: 30 mins: 25 60 mins: 40 90 mins: 70 Call Me on: 079 An exciting new tan line is about to Launc

0 comments:

Post a Comment