Friday 31 August 2012

Excellent Relaxing Massage !

I am a qualified therapists and I would give you an excellent professional body massage For 90 Mins with my experienced hands and unique techniques, which reduces muscles pains, stress and body aches. The ultimate relaxation treatment in the comfort of your own home or hotel anywhere in London. My expertise is in Sports Deep tissue massage and Swedish relaxing full body massage. If you suffer from sore, stiff or tight muscles, motion restrictions or just ieed of a relaxing soothing full body massage, my skillful hands will restore the balance and harmony your body needs. I bring all the equipment, I am professional, qualified and experienced female masseuse based in Sutton and I have been providing massage for the past 7 years I specialize in the following types of massage and each massage is tailored to your individual need: Offering massage techniques: - Deep tissue massage - S Injury identification and assessment. Remedial massage. Home advice Injury prevention. Is your recovery from injury slow, you may need help to stimulate the healing process. Breakdown of scar tissue and adhesions, giving improved elasticity and flexibility, increasing range of movement. Treatment of a wide range of conditions which may be restricting activity. Qualified and experienced Sports Injury Therapist. I am also happy to visit you at home. Hi there, I am fully qualified and experienced Beauty Therapist with over 12 years experience. I offer a variety of treatments in my relaxing and comfortable studio in Charminster. I am also qualified in Swedish Massage, Reflexology. Indian Hea

0 comments:

Post a Comment