Friday 31 August 2012

Regular friendly masseuse *

I am an enthusiastic gym fanatic who also runs regularly. I also enjoy the outdoors. As a result I often have aches and pains that need to be massaged away. I am therefore looking for someone who can come over to my place on a regular basis. No experience is necessary but you will need to be a people person, strong and be able to hold a conversation. As a working professional, I can pay well. Parking is available. Offering Beauty Treatments at discounted prices. Treatments include; Waxing Threading Spray Tan Hair and make up Massages Nails Special offers available contact for details. we do intimate waxing for women at our salon including hollywood, playboy and brazillian, aswel as regular bikini waxing, bikini 9 brazillian14 playboy 16 hollywood 18 special offers are on all the time call us on 01132550203 Hi there, I am a fully qualified (I.T.E.C/IIHHT) and experienced masseuse and have over 14 years experience as a physical therapist. I trained in London and have worked in some of the top Leisure centres, Hotels and Salons. I offer: SWEDISH (Holistic) MASSAGE has many benefits. It helps to relax and de stress as well as improve the blood circulation and removal of toxins. Aches and pains are reduced and stress levels lowered. SPORTS MASSAGE concentrates on specific areas/ injures whether they are old ones or recent ones, working to improve range of movement and flexibility, reduce pain and increase mobility. REFLEXOLOGY which is the practice of applying press

0 comments:

Post a Comment