Wednesday 1 August 2012

Holistic Therapies offered in Christchurch or your own home. -

Holistic Therapies offered in Christchurch or your own home. Fully qualified and insured. Full Body Aromatherapy Massage 90 minutes - 55 Aromatherapy Massage 60 Minutes - 40 Full Body Holistic Massage 90 minutes - 50 Holistic Massage 60 Minutes -35 Reiki 60 Minutes - 25 Crystal Reiki 60 minutes - 25 Available to Men and Women. I am coming to the end of my cutting training in Essensuals Glasgow, and to complete my course will be looking for models. I need long, medium and short lengthed hair, as I will be practising every cut I will be able to use mostly any hair type so please get in touch! A style director will be on hand to supervise all cuts, and any cut will cost 10. Discount vouchers will also be given to any models for 10 off your next haircut, or 25 off your next cut and colour, so definitely not to be missed! We are located at 103 St Vincent Street, just round the corner from central station and two minutes away from Buchanan Street. Call the salon to arrange a time and ask for Danielle. (0141) 221 1222 Feel free to get in touch with any questions. Hello Ladies and Gentleman,are you stressed with the day today busy life? Want to escape all the tensions and stress and have a relaxing time?Just come to my place where you can relax and have a massage which will make you feel relaxed and stress free. I am fully qualified massage therapist offering full body swedish massage, I will make sure you will leave the place with happiness and relaxed.So what are you waiting for???just give me a ring and I am happy to anwer any questions and happy to perform the massage. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment