Tuesday 14 August 2012

Mobile beauty therapist , Beauty by Deborah (special offers) *

Hi Ladies, My name is Deborah i am a mobile beauty therapist for the Glasgow and Paisley area. I have some special offers on at the moment for gumtree customers only so make sure you quote gumtree when booking your appointment. Special offers 1.Nail extensions,(french, glitter or natural) file and polish of toes 30 (add polish pro 5 extra) 2.Eyebrow wax, eyebrow tint, eyelash tint and file and polish (hands or toes) 22 (add polish pro 5 extra) 3. eyebrow wax, underarms, half leg and bikini 25 4. Spray tan and nail extensions 38 5. Semi permanant eyelash extensions (full set) 40 To find out more about me and the treatments that i offer, visit my website www.beautytherapyglasgow.co.uk Call, text or email me to book an appointment. If i unfortunatly miss your call please leave a short message and i will ge I am offering Pre-bonded (Keratin fusion bonded) or Micro-ring Hair Extensions in Redditch, Studley, Alcester, Droitwich, Worcestershire. I am a mobile, experienced Hair Extensions technician; I can offer you a professional, friendly service with follow up aftercare. I am also available, via email or phone, if you need impartial advice without having to commit. Price 199 for 16 inch Hair Extensions - Full head – supplied & fitted, with aftercare plus a free mini-aftercare kit. 215 for 18 inch Hair Extensions - Full head – supplied & fitted, with aftercare plus a free mini-aftercare kit. 255 for 20-22 inch Hair Extensions - Full head – supplied & fitted, with aftercare plus a free mini-aftercare kit.&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment