Sunday 22 July 2012

Massage by atractive male ?

I offer prof, massage in relaxed enviroment. or can travel to you. I deal with alot of womens who want to relax and rejuvenate the body Prices start from 20 with hot oil I have own place based in birmingham city centre or i can travel I am 28 years of age very sporty no sexual service. please dont asked Im male 28 and a qualified massage therapist Both sexes and couples are welcome. I am experienced in the relaxation of all parts of your body. I deliver all massages inclusing deep and swedish I had three clinics at a clinic at my home in paddock wood Parking Shower facilites non sexual contact steve on 07889020490 text or call Get A sunkissed Glow in minutes in the comfort of your own Home without all the Fuss of a Salon,It disguises Imperfections Such As Cellulite,Spider Veins,Freckles,Blemishes Best of All it makes you Appear 7Ibs THINNER!!!!! PRICES START AT 10 & UP. (IF YOU COME TO THE STUDIO) CALL 07920426160 TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT Special offers on all treatments! Mobile so I can come to you Eyebrows, eyeliner and lip blush Special Price Lasting up to 4 years Eyelash extentions Full set, half set, party flicks Lasting up to 5 weeks Juvederm ultra - price depends on area treated Lasting up to 12 months line and wrinkle free! beauitful full lip pouts!!! Call for more info - 07825368413 We have an amazing offer on at Level Up Hair Design with our new fabulous stylist Amanda. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment