Saturday 21 July 2012

Massage Therapist and Complementary Therapist Alice offering in/out call Service in Birmingham. !

Hi, My name is Alice I am a fully quailified Complementary Therapist. I have both ITEC and HND in Complementary Therapies. I provide professional In call services in Central Birmingham for both male and female clients. I also offer an out call within Solihul and Birmingham area. My out call services are both suitable for business gentlemen who would like a relaxing pampering experience within the comfort of their hotel and for women who would like a female therapist who can pamper them within the comfort of their own home. Or for In call services I have a relaxing luxury studio for you to unwind. I will see only genuine respectful gentlemen, so please do not contact me if you are not wanting a professional service. PRICES Holisic Heaven Massage 60mins 65 90mins 95 120mins 120 Aromaterapy Massage 60mins 45 Short graduation cut with cap highlights at a short price of 5-15 at Voodou Training Academy on Stanley Street. On a Thursday between 9.30 - 4.30. Ask for Jessica I am level 3 hairdressing covering all aspects of hairdressing including cutting, colouring, highlighting, colour correction, hair ups, pre lightening and pre colouring, styling, and many many more I cover all over Leeds, affordable prices all the colouring service price include cut and styling, I have got a few offers on at the moment too so call for an appointment or feel free to email me ! Thanks . For pictures visit my website at www.hairbyjessie.moonfruit.com Sorry at the moment my website is playing up will have it sorted ASAP thanks Beauty Packages Deals Mobile Technician 2 and a half hours of Beauty Treatments within your own home.. This package includes • HD Brow & Facial Th

0 comments:

Post a Comment