Monday 23 July 2012

Mobile laser teeth whitening *

We are a professional mobile laser teeth whitening service at affordable prices in the comfort of your own home or you can visit the salon Glasgow and surrounding areas Laser Teeth Whitening - Only 50 !! special offers !! 2 people for only 80 3 people for only 110 Contact me for more info: 07972788745 Professional masseuse,I offer the following services for both men and women: Relaxation massage Feather massage The working hours are 9am till 9pm,Monday to Sunday(please do not try to call either before 9 am or after 9pm). Only incalls and only serious people,NO TIME WASTERS. The prices are : 20 for half hour 30 for one hour I do want to make it clear that this is NOT a sensual or sexual service and I DO NOT OFFER any other services or other types of massage!! The location in North Manchester,it is very cozy and welcoming and you willnot be dissapointed in the outcome, and it is very easy to make an app,you have ALL the information in the ad,then you can call me or text me,we can choose a day or time and set an appointment,and I can text you further details that are NOT in the ad and I do want to accentuate AGAIN that this is NOT a sensual or sexual service ,so ALL texts or CALLS inquiring about such things will be IGNORED!:) Hi Ladies/ Girls :) I have fantastic price offer! Only 20 nail extensions. My extensions includes full manicure prior to the treatment. I want to perfect my skills doing those so be sure I will spend my time making them pretty :). I also will take a photo at the end for my gallery. &am

0 comments:

Post a Comment