Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sports Massage Edinburgh GUMTREE DISCOUNT OFFER +

My name is Stephen Keppie and I offer a Mobile Sports Massage service in and around Edinburgh. I can be flexibile with times and offer appointments between 6.30am & 9.30pm, seven days. Short notice appointments are often available, sometimes same day. QUOTE: DAYTIMEDISCOUNT to save 5 off prices between 10am & 4pm 60 min treatment normally 30 less 5 discount = 25 90 min treatment normally 45 less 5 discount = 40 90 min treatments can be split between two people at no extra cost. Contact me on 07711 - 825051 (call or text) or leave me a message. Thanks. As per gumtree rules: Qualifications: Dip. PTST I am a fitness professional, this is not a sexual or naturist service. Please do not waste my time with requests of that nature, I will not reply. No marketing calls thank you. I live in Edinburgh City Centre. I have following facilities at my place: Threading : Eyebrows 3, Upperlips 2 , Forehead 2, Chin 2, Full Face 7 Facial : Starting from 8 Various different options: Vitamin E, Shahnaz and Fruits Waxing : Full Legs 10 Half legs 7, Full Arms 7, Half Arms 5, Under Arms 4 Pedicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 10 Manicure : File and Polish 5,Basic 8 Herbal Face Bleach : 3, Face Clean-up: 5 Hair Treatment : Head Massage half an hr 6, Heena on Head 8,herbal treatment for dandruff and hairfall. HAIR CUT strength cut 7 u shape cut 10 half layer

0 comments:

Post a Comment